Copyright 2010 Houston Vessel Manufacturing All Rights Reserved.
ASME, PED and CRN Pressure Vessels,
Custom Filtration Packages and Process Skid Fabrication
• ASME Certified Pressure Vessel Shop.
• PED – Certified European Pressure Vessel Shop.
• International Specifications such as Australian Standard AS1210 and Brazilian NR-13
• Pipe Fabrication Capabilities To All Design Standards.
• Certified In Multiple Welding Technologies.
• Electrical Panel Shop Fabricating To All International Standards.
• Over 3,000 Hp (2237 kW) Of Compressed Air Capabilities For Testing Integrated Packages
At Full Design Flows.
• Certified Flow Test Stand Capable Of Measuring Flow From 10 scfm (11 Nm3/Hr) To
3,000 scfm (4,750 Nm3/Hr).
• Full Laser Alignment Capabilities Utilized For All Rotating Equipment Alignment.
• Skid Fabrication Shop For Integrated Packages To Over 2000 Hp (1491 kW).
• Certified Equipment And Personnel For Hydro Testing Of Piping And Vessels.
• Two 75 Ft (22.9 M) X 390 Ft (73 M) Bridge Cranes @ 20 Ton (18,100 kg) Capacity
• Material Capabilities:
• Thickness to 8 inches
• Outside Diameters to 144 inches
• Lengths to 50 feet
• Weights to 20 tons
• Custom Internals - Design and Fabricate
• Work Platforms, Ladders, Stair, Structures, Skids - ABS, DNV
Pressure Vessels, Filtration Systems and Process Skids
HVM maintains certifications for ASME Section VIII, Division 1 and Division 2, "U", "R" and “NB” Stamps conforming to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors codes, as well as certificate registration for CRN, (Canadian Registration Number) and PED, (European Union - Pressure Equipment Directive).