HVM provides in-line water separators that are able to remove up to 99 percent of condensate in water effluents.
Using an innovative design guide, compressed air is guided to the water separator’s outlet for excellent efficiency. The housings
of these separators are made from seawater-resistant aluminum and are anodized for increased corrosion protection for long-lasting durability.
- Reliably, effectively removes up to 99 percent of condensate.
- Used upstream of compressed air dryers.
- Used downstream of aftercoolers or at the point of use.
- Maximum operating temperature of 140°F.
- HVM relies on housings made of seawater-resistant aluminum, then anodized to increase corrosion protection.
- Housing ports match typical dryer and compressor pipe sizes.
- Filter combinations with/without water separators come with the option of connection kits.
- Maximum operating pressures -- 232 PSIG (standard) or 725 PSIG (up to two inches)
- An innovative rectifier design guides compressed air optimally to the water separator’s outlet.