HVM Cyclone Separators effectively remove up to 99% of condensed liquid and other contaminants, such as pipe scale and rust, from an air or gas streams. Use of a Cyclone separator reduces maintenance and downtime of downstream equipment.
- Moisture Separators in Carbon and Stainless Steel.
- 7 standard sizes available from 1" to 8" diameter.
- Flow Rates up to 2,100 scfm plus @ 100 psig.
- Certifications to ASME and/or PED.
- Various Applications.
- Standard or Custom Built.
- Easy to install.
- Maximum Recommended Operating Temperature: 150° F.
- Minimum Recommended Operating Temperature: 35° F.
Benefits of Using HVM Seperators:
- 99% Efficient
- Low Maintenance
- Cost Effective
- High Flow Rate
- Very Low Differential Pressure
- Automatic Drain
- Removes Rust And Pipe Scale
- High Efficiency At Reduced Flows