Pressure vessels and process skids
HVM maintains certifications for ASME Section VIII, Division 1 and Division 2, "U," "R" and "NB" Stamps conforming to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors' codes, as well as certificate registration for CRN, (Canadian Registration Number) and PED, (European Union - Pressure Equipment Directive).
- ASME-certified pressure vessel facility.
- PED–certified European pressure vessel facility.
- International specifications such as Australian Standard AS1210 and Brazilian NR-13
- Pipe fabrication capabilities to all design standards.
- Certified in multiple welding technologies.
- More than 3,000 Hp (2237 kW) of compressed air capabilities for testing integrated packages at full design flows.
- Certified flow test stand capable of measuring flow from 10 scfm (11 Nm3/Hr) to 3,000 scfm (4,750 Nm3/Hr).
- Full laser alignment capabilities for all rotating equipment alignment.
- Skid fabrication facility for integrated packages to more than 2000 Hp (1491 kW).
- Three 75-foot (22.9 M) by 390-foot (73 M) bridge cranes with 20-ton (18,100-kg) capacity.
- Material capabilities:
- Thickness to four inches
- Outside diameters to 16 feet
- Lengths to 100 feet
- Weights to 60 tons
- Custom internals - design and fabricate
- Ladders and platforms, structures, skids - ABS and DNV certification